• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those who wanted us to hire Sean Payton...

Mr. Scot

Payton is one of those guys that you cant stand him even if he is your coach. Cant deny he has a great coaching mind but he is a pure piece of dog poo in every way personality wise. He has a daughter and I cant even imagine this dude ever finding a woman to lay him had he not been rich. He is a used car salesman schmuck through and through

18 hours ago, top dawg said:

Did any Panthers fan want Sean Payton?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Admittedly I fell into the trap of wanting a "proven" HC, preferred Harbaugh but I have since done my repentance. Can't believe I flirted with the devil on that one. So glad we have Reich and not SP, although I'd still love to have Harbaugh.

• Pie 2

Never wanted Punchable looking like he smells a fart face Payton. He is the enemy.  The Saints with their bounty gate and Kamara show time after time they lack class.  That starts with the HC. Then they wanted draft picks for the privilege of having this Dbag sully the reputation we as a franchise have worked to have. Nah. Better than Rhule yes, but I have always hated seeing Paytons smug face on my TV. 

I love Drew Brees. One of the few Saints players I respected.  

6 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

I think some Panther fans wanted anyone but Rhule.  I never wanted him.  I just think some were in so much Panther agony, they wanted any one other than Rhule.  

If the choice was between him and Rhule, then I would take Payton every single time. 

I think Sean Payton is a good coach.  That being said, Payton had one of the best qb's in the history of the NFL, and still went to only one SB.  Of course, he won it, which is great for Saints fans, but still doesn't put him among the elite coaches.  

• Beer 1

I had 10 minutes of ads for every 2 minutes of programming ESPN radio on in the car and heard Sean Payton say he was going to apologize to Saleh and Hackett “when the time is right”…but not right now. I just burst out laughing. He’s gotta be coked out if his mind.

• Pie 1

I cannot forget or forgive Sean Payton's part in the infamous "Bountygate scandal" that happened from 2009, the year the Saints won the Super Bowl to 2011, and were found to have placed “bounties” on opposing players, implementing a reward system for hits that caused injuries.

I thought Payton got off to light by only being suspended without pay for the 2012 season for failing to prevent the illegal transactions, denying the program existed and attempting to “encourage the false denials by instructing assistants to 'make sure our ducks are in a row".

• Pie 2

Fully against Payton. Always. When Glazer came out and said no way he was going to the Panthers you knew he was just playing us to get a deal from bigger market team.  Typical SP dick move.  Add in giving multiple draft picks to aints and I didn’t sweat this much. Now he is showing his ass again. Least surprising news ever.  “ When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time”.

• Pie 2