• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those who wanted us to hire Sean Payton...

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Nice response from Saleh. 

I mean all he really has to do is pull a Denver John Fox.  Just worry about your defense and basically let Aaron Rodgers do whatever he wants.    Took Fox a second I think to get that but he eventually understood. 

He’s always been a grade A douchebag. Looks like his time off from coaching did nothing good for him, even more fat headed than before. Why would you as a coach give a team you’re gonna play bulletin board material like that? What a moron. I wish him and that pos franchise nothing but the worst. 

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean all he really has to do is pull a Denver John Fox.  Just worry about your defense and basically let Aaron Rodgers do whatever he wants.    Took Fox a second I think to get that but he eventually understood. 

Salah is a good head coach and a great motivator.  Jets will demolish the Broncos 

• Pie 2