• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints will win the division, we’re sending Chicago a top 10 pick

TheBigKat

22 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Two preseason games and first team has mustered 3 points.

Young might be good but he’s not Cam, he’ll never ‘will’ the team to victory, he’s going to be a great system QB

Defense got smoked by a Barkley’less Giants offense

but yea it’s preseason

Come on, my friend, what's the problem?  It is pre-season.  I don't think it's going to blow up on game 1 of the regular season.  In fact, I don't dream of us making the playoffs.  I'm just wanting a stronger and better team.  I'm not panicking because of the pre season games.  

22 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I know it hurts and your heart is telling you a different story but

your eyes don’t lie and the sooner you accept it the easier it’ll be to tolerate this season

Is this the same 'TheBigKat' I've stood up for on this message board?  Don't sound like it.

• Pie 2

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know if we're going to have a massive turnaround in week one, but to be honest I don't care.

Said elsewhere you can't really judge how good your team genuinely is until around midseason, and with this being a new start it'll likely take even longer than that.

For folks that question that idea, remember how a couple of years ago we started 4-0 and thought maybe Matt Rhule's year three magic had come a season early? 😕

3-0. Then Darnold Darnolded and that was that. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

We lost two first preseason game by combined of 11 points and our defense only allowed 26 combined total points.  You can poo all you want but you can’t hide from facts.

Your giant leap to "worst football team in Panthers history" is just lame.

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 4
  • Poo 1

22 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

And we didn't call the best system coach in the game back for a second interview 

Reich is a bust , and I knew he was, people in denial saying he was fired from Indy for no reason, we will all find out why this season 

If you think Reich is a “bust” I will have to say I do not think this coaching staff is. I have expressed some concern but anyone who gives up on this staff and this season is doing so way to early. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

If you think Reich is a “bust” I will have to say I do not think this coaching staff is. I have expressed some concern but anyone who gives up on this staff and this season is doing so way to early. 

That one's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.