• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Fitterer the right guy?

NJPanthers89

18 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Man this doom and gloom over preseason struggles is crazy. Guys. Go outside, take a walk, have a pint. Why do we need 35 angles put into threads.

It’s not doom and gloom.   We just drafted the #1 overall pick.  We have a brand new O.  Brand new D.  Brand new coaches. That’s exciting.  Can’t wait.  We are building something brand new. 

But playoff talk just silly.  And all these but look at what X did! posts are referencing teams that aren’t comparable.  

Just now, CRA said:

It’s not doom and gloom.   We just drafted the #1 overall pick.  We have a brand new O.  Brand new D.  Brand new coaches. That’s exciting.  Can’t wait.  We are building something brand new. 

But playoff talk just silly.  And all these but look at what X did! posts are referencing teams that aren’t comparable.  

Playoff talk and winning the division expectations is moronic.

Most level headed posters see this team as a 7-8 win team.  Kindof right in line with what vegas money thinks.  Expecting playoffs with a piss poor defense and rookie qb is not realistic

There may time time for a discussion like this…..it’s not after 2 preseason games. Lol calm your tits and wait a couple weeks for the real action to begin, not after a practice game with no game planning, where they are trying things out. The overreactions seem to be through the roof and I can’t wait for the regular season to start. 

Just now, TheBigKat said:

I was screaming at the TV to take Parsons

For me it was Fields but Slater was there too. I couldn't believe they passed on taking a top prospect QB for a luxury position like CB. When you don't have an answer at QB the rest of the team doesn't matter. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, rdog157h said:

Dude it’s preseason, chill.

You people telling others to chill need to relax.

Some of us are just sick of this shiit!

We have gone downhill since the Teppers took over. Since when has it been cool to say the season is over before it even starts. That's what some of you are saying. Im expecting playoffs. I don't have low expectations for this team.

So don't tell me to CHILL!

• Poo 1

I think Fitt does a fine job at getting the players his coaches want. I think he probably has to bend his ear to Tepper too much though.

The o-line looks worrisome. And I fear we may have outsmarted ourselves in taking Bryce Young. He might be a savant student of the game. But it won't matter if he's getting broken collarbones. I don't say that as knock on Bryce but his success is going to be dependent on many factors. Whereas the safer bet could have been rolling with Wilks, drafting AR, keeping Foreman, and possibly DJ.   

16 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We have gone downhill since the Teppers took over. Since when has it been cool to say the season is over before it even starts. That's what some of you are saying. Im expecting playoffs. I don't have low expectations for this team.

CHILL!

20 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You people telling others to relax need to chill.

• Flames 1