• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCall Cut!

panfanman

1 hour ago, Killah_Ray said:

McCall was cut before Jordan?  Who the fug does he have naked pictures of?

He was probably making Jordan look bad at practice, so they cut him. Someone should tell them that everyone makes Jordan look bad. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, NAS said:

We better hope Derrick Brown stays healthy all year

All teams can say that, we’re not the exception you loose one of your best D lineman you’re probably in trouble. That goes for the Saints Bucs Falcons etc McCall doesn’t or wasn’t going to change the fact you don’t want to lose one of best defensive players you’re probably in trouble.

20 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

https://www.panthers.com/news/marquan-mccall-fits-right-in-along-this-defensive-line

I though he "fits right in" ?

this was posted 6 days ago lmaoo

He fits right in...until he doesn't.  Just goes to show how fast one can lose his job in the nfl.  It's step up or move on under this new regime. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It's either that or they discovered he wasn't OOU.

Sorry, bad flashback for a second.

I'm sure now that they have gotten a good look at the starters and the depth they've had to adjust quite a bit. The depth is little to nothing to speak of and there's nothing on the street that's going to change that. It will be duct tape and bailing wire to hold it together if injuries set in until the seasons over. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

36 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Reich isn’t wrong, both Raequan Williams and Nick Thurman have looked better than McCall. Hell, I can even point to specific plays that LaBryan Ray and Taylor Stallworth have made. I can’t do the same for McCall.

Fans should be excited about this because it shows that there is a new mantra. It’s not about what you have done, it’s about what you are doing.

As much as I was being a hopeful fan of McCall he didn't look good.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm sure now that they have gotten a good look at the starters and the depth they've had to adjust quite a bit. The depth is little to nothing to speak of and there's nothing on the street that's going to change that. It will be duct tape and bailing wire to hold it together if injuries set in until the seasons over. 

The funny thing is we may be a little deeper overall than in the previous couple of seasons, but there are spots that are wafer thin.

Then again, the recent bar is pretty low. 

And to dredge up another recent fiasco, let's hope this staff has been aware enough to figure out who other than the kicker can kick if the need arises.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Reich isn’t wrong, both Raequan Williams and Nick Thurman have looked better than McCall. Hell, I can even point to specific plays that LaBryan Ray and Taylor Stallworth have made. I can’t do the same for McCall.

Fans should be excited about this because it shows that there is a new mantra. It’s not about what you have done, it’s about what you are doing.

Good post. I’ve definitely seen flashes from Ray and Williams. 

• Pie 1