• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calm the hell down..

musicman

Most of my concerns about Bryce were confirmed. He can at least take hits and appear ok (so far). Still have hope for the guy to develop if the team can just surround him with some WRs worth a damn. This loss only irks me more because it was against a division rival. 

On the bright side, I get to see what someone of my stature looks like in the NFL at the QB position. 

Edited by Manna
  • Pie 1

If the mods are going to lock the ‘hot take’ threads then these idiotic ‘calm down guys’ threads should be locked too

anyone with an iq over 10 can see the hot garbage from preseason and know this team was going to be horse poo. We got beat by a ball control team, what’s going to happen when we face gun slinging QBs

Cam Jordan is going to annihilate Young

• Pie 3
  • Poo 4

I'm a Panther fan but not necessarily a Reich, Young or Tepper fan.  I'm not necessarily a Reich, Young or Tepper hater either.  I do think they handled the trade for the #1 pick and drafting Young all wrong.  But I'm NOBODY.

Listen, the OP is right.  There were a lot of positives from this game.  Honestly, overall, we performed much better than I expected.  We would have won this game I think if it wasn't for the turnovers.  For most of the game, we really did dominate.  It's not just one game.  It was the 1st for a team that except for a select few is a new team.

Calm down.  We have a tough stretch ahead.  If we come out of the 1st half of the season with any wins I'll be happy.