• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn to IR but NOT season ending injury

ncfan

It really bothered me last year how PS2 and Sauce were getting all of the love and the "future lockdown" hype after the season, knowing that when he was healthy, which was the majority of last season, Jaycee arguably played better than both of them.  Both of those guys deserve love too.  All super talented and rightfully recognized, but Jaycee is just as good - he just can't stay healthy.  And that sucks for him and us.

I've held onto hope that he would get through this freak injury stuff and would get the attention and accolades he deserves for his play, but man, this injury really even made me finally question if that's possible.  At this point, if I'm the brass, I still move forward with him in the plans for the future, but you also have to do that and understand you can't depend on him actually being a part of those plans, if that makes any sense.  Sucks.

• Pie 3