• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers MNF thread

Zod

30 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Anti-Brycers enjoy the huddle this week. Not a great game. Disappointed our coaches haven’t been able to scheme anybody open. Mingo looks uncomfortable catching passes. Not just the drop but even his big catch on the final drive he was bobbling. We just don’t have playmakers it’s going to  be rough for Bryce but he’s looked ok all things considered. Optimistic for the future, all you negative Nancy’s have fun whining I’m sure it’s very enjoyable to constantly whine.

I told everyone when we drafted him he wasn't the OM receiver that Brown and Metcalf are. He avoids contact and shys from it. He's another jag

Edited by bobcat91

1 minute ago, Camp Fodder said:

Can you imagine what the Dolphins are going to do to us

Slow play the Panthers and take points. Then make Bryce prove he can win in the 4Q. That's what I imagine is coming again.

They are going to make Bryce prove he can win with his head and arm from the pocket. This is the way of the NFL. Opposing NFL coaches only roll the dice when they know they have to worry about the QB in the 4Q.

Shoutout to Sheena for asking that question and if I’m Tepper I’d fire Frank on the spot for his answer.

The coaching staff is just as much of a team as the actual guys on the field. He needs to get with Thomas, Josh, Jim, etc. and they need to come up with a plan as a group.

The selfish type of thinking by Reich in thinking that his play calling is adequate is the same selfish type of thinking that saw Matt Rhule blame everyone but himself for the Panthers struggles.

What does it take to find a coach who knows when he needs help.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Slow play the Panthers and take points. Then make Bryce prove he can win in the 4Q. That's what I imagine is coming again.

They are going to make Bryce prove he can win with his head and arm from the pocket. This is the way of the NFL. Opposing NFL coaches only roll the dice when they know they have to worry about the QB in the 4Q.

That's not how the Dolphins roll. They will bomb your a22 from the word go. If you can't score, they'll embarrass you because you ain't keeping up with that track team of WRs. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

How many more games like this do you sit through if you're Thomas Brown before you feel like you have to resign to distance yourself from this in an effort to salvage your career?

Zero, after Frank’s answer where he explicitly said the play calling is not the problem, I’d be out of here and begging McVay to take me back.

I liked Frank as a person, had my questions about him as a coach, but his answer to Sheena’s question really bothers me because it’s cut from the same cloth as the bull poo that Rhule used to vomit out of his mouth.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Zero, after Frank’s answer where he explicitly said the play calling is not the problem, I’d be out of here and begging McVay to take me back.

I liked Frank as a person, had my questions about him as a coach, but his answer to Sheena’s question really bothers me because it’s cut from the same cloth as the bull poo that Rhule used to vomit out of his mouth.

The fact the announcers said he told Bryce everything was all good at halftime because we were only down 3 points? Not gonna cut it with that soft poo

• Pie 1