• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

Just now, Sgt Schultz said:

That is probably the truest thing posted today.

Yep. As quick as I can lose interest in watching this team, I've lost interest in sticking around here much quicker. But hey if Bryce doesn't play, I guess that means it's gonna be a blowout W, since he -- not the scheme, coaches, OL, WRs, defense -- is the problem holding this clown car back.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, 33inNC said:

What a waste of a pick, especially trading all we did. Dude is too small to be a franchise QB and won't be durable enough. 

Some of us were saying this pre-draft.  People can say what they want, but after only 2 games it’s apparent this kid is lost and overwhelmed.  Even the look on his dads face Sunday was telling. He’s way too small and weak armed for the NFL. Our brain trust outsmarted themselves once again.  I miss Richardson, Rivera, Wilks and more. At least we knew we had a chance to be average. Since Tepper we are way below average and there is no reason to believe that is going to change. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If Dalton does play this week, it'll at least give us an idea of how much of the offensive woes fall on Bryce.  Similar to last season when people blamed Baker's batted passes mostly on the predictable playcalling but lo and behold, when PJ and eventually Sam stepped in at starting QB after Baker left, all of a sudden no more batted passes.

• Pie 3