• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I mean nobody is open, Bryce doesn't have the athleticism to escape pressure, and the only semi open option was the deep route that the deep safety was hawking towards. 

A sack was almost the only good play. And that's sad.

fug these play calls, this roster, and this owner for giving it to us.

Except there have been guys open, Dalton would have anther 300+ today

Why don’t we give the fast WR we got from KC a chance to take a shot or 2 deep? We’re never going to do poo if we never even attempt to challenge teams deep. Even intermediate!! We simply do not attempt to pass more than 7 yards from the LOS. It’s maddening and it fuging SUCKS to watch as a fan

🥲🥲🥲🥲 damn it bobby...just damn it...I said 2 things this off season...keep Steve Wilks and draft CJ Stroud...now I'm not going to hate on Bryce...I see potential but I stand on the Wilks thing...Reich is the picture of privilege...He has DONE NOTHING IN THE NFL!!...Never won the AFC South with the Colts through 5 seasons...like why not keep Wilks lol

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, BigDog said:

So are you saying never in the history of the nfl has a rookie played horribly in his first year, and turned into a good quarterback?

No I didn't say that.  But what I am saying is, it's pretty clear when a guy has skills, strengths, and abilities to build off of that make you believe they will grow into their potential.  Bryce has shown none of that.  The throws he's completed are throws any backup level QB should complete.  He isn't controlling the game, he isn't managing the game, he isn't making plays and the only significant plays he has made to this point are ones for the opposing team.  It's all the hallmarks of a bust.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Gross-Matos playing his ass off so he can get traded out of here

This needs to be the coaching philosophy. 

“look if y’all want to play meaningful football, play your ass off here and maybe a respectable team will you notice and call for a trade”