• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL?

Zod

10 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

A good HC do not make bad personnel decisions which your HC does on hiring friends on his staff over experience. That's what happened in Arizona and was fired after one season. Reich doesn't do that, he wants the best possible staff available. He also doesn't have any playmakers. We're you the one also blaming him for the play calling when they were NOT the reason for the loses. His time management could be better but all you do is look at results instead of circumstances.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I have no idea if play calling is the problem. Nor do I know anything about Wilks' time with the Cards. I do know last season, we had a winning record with Wilks and Darnold. 

2 years of futility, frankly, ended when Wilks took over. But that means NOTHING to you. So you, GW, would also be a terrible owner.

3 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

On burgers or tenders but NOT on a hotdog. Only slobs who enjoy ruining a good hotdog would put ketchup on it. I only put relish, unions and yellow mustard on mine.

I mean, I personally don't care but how you going to look down on ketchup on a hotdog while championing ketchup on da chicken nuggies? 

12 hours ago, 96Bravo said:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I have no idea if play calling is the problem. Nor do I know anything about Wilks' time with the Cards. I do know last season, we had a winning record with Wilks and Darnold. 

2 years of futility, frankly, ended when Wilks took over. But that means NOTHING to you. So you, GW, would also be a terrible owner.

Then all you care about is whether plays each successful or not like a typical casual fan when watching the game or more likely based everything on win/loss record regardless of the circumstances like no playmakers even tho Bryce still managed to complete 7 of 8 pass attempts to Thielen and 9 of 10 attempts to Marshall Jr, neither has breakaway speed like DJ. 4.4 that was one of the fastest in his draft class, which Wilks had the luxury of having. The blames again goes to Fitt who doesn't understand what is needed to win games! And Wilks had Foreman who had career highs in rushing yards per attempts who we didn't resigned but signed Sanders who the Eagles didn't want which we know why. Without a good o-line, he is worthless unlike CMC who is can break open for big gains without needing a solid line to open lanes for him. And Burns defense is atrocious who cannot put any pressure on Cousins but allow them to run on us so easy that they run more for successful gains more than passing cause Kirk did not have a good game. You don't care about any of that besides comparing Reich early record to Wilks last season to proclaim he is better Lol.

Most objective fans understand what it takes to win unlike delusional fans who thought we claim we would be competing for the NFC championship this season. 

12 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, I personally don't care but how you going to look down on ketchup on a hotdog while championing ketchup on da chicken nuggies? 

Hot dog doesn't even taste good with ketchup on it, besides all the other reasons that you won't understand but it goes great on tenders!

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article104245561.html