• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a disaster, and it really isn't too early to consider firing Reich

Bear Hands

There’s nothing to talk you back into. 

This coach is outdated. The GM has made every wrong move possible. Everything is broken. 

Only way to fix this is to blow it up and see what a new coach/GM duo can pull out of BY on the rookie contract. 

GM - trading up for Corral while missing on Sam Howell. Sitting here with Burns wanting a top 3 DE contract while producing at the lowest tier. Zero WR’s to allow us to throw beyond 10 yards. 

everything is fuged lol

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I mean we're such a joke at this point I don't know anyone who was actually worth a poo that would WANT to come here. I get that people want HC jobs, but why go to an org that is in total shambles

The next GM hire is crucial.

You have to give the guy full control and he has to be given three years to sort out this mess of a roster. 

If you fire Reich, might as well try and trade Bryce by the deadline too.

If you fire a HC 4 games into his tenure, after he traded away the farm to move up and take a QB of Bryce's size, while he's struggling this much... good luck attracting even a Rhule level of a HC to the job.

We're stuck with Reich and Bryce for at least 2, maybe 3 years.

• Pie 2

If Reich doesn't give up the playcalling and just be a MFing HC!? Let people do the job you hired them to do! If Thomas fails,you replace him. Period! He's gotta stop holding these grown mens' hands and trying to protect them from the NFL! They're paid very well to do what they do, and if they ain't up for the challenge, then get them out. If Bryce can't push the ball downfield, then get him out of here. This ain't a league for the weak! But honestly, I think he's the one preventing everyone else from being their best. Just get out of the way!

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It's true, Reich was a horrible hire.  The only way we can salvage anything from this last offseason is to fire him and hire Evero as the HC.  But, at this point, I'm convinced any decision made with Tepper at the helm will be the wrong one.  We are cursed.

This is probably the best and easy “fix” to make. Reich stinks!!!!!!! Just doing that and then Brown calling plays would be such a welcome change.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1