• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a disaster, and it really isn't too early to consider firing Reich

Bear Hands

17 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I mean we're such a joke at this point I don't know anyone who was actually worth a poo that would WANT to come here. I get that people want HC jobs, but why go to an org that is in total shambles

Steichen’s interview didn’t go well for a reason 

1 minute ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Fire Reich. Fire Fitterer. Promote Evero to HC. Let Thomas Brown run the offense. Bench Bryce rest of season let Andy run it. And draft offense the next 3 years until you can cross the Goal Line. 

Evero literally coached out of his mind today. He’s the best coach on the staff and no one else is even CLOSE

• Pie 3

He’s awful and the product we are seeing on sundays is an operational failure that starts with him. All of my Colts relatives said he’s incredibly boring, unimaginative, lame head coach who calls plays like he’s in the 90’s. That’s all turned out to be true, it’s so incredibly obvious that the big fix is to let Brown call the plays. But of course we’ll drag our feet on this forever until Dan interest is deader than dead. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

This is not typically how I roll.  But re: the title--it really isn't too early.  

He seems like a good dude, he had his success, SB win as an OC...but his hire had the same weirdness that rehiring Hurney and the Hornets rehiring Clifford did.

I gave it some consideration as he built the staff, seemed super promising.  We heard the players who came to praise the crew we brought together, we heard talking heads hype this coaching situation.  It has just been an unmitigated disaster thus far and we're about to play a league top Lions team and then Miami.. 0-6 is coming folks.

Things still feel directionless. They don't trust Bryce.  Bryce doesn't trust himself, the playcalling is awful, the OL is depleted, the whole team seems to be in a tailspin.  

They sold us a few things:

• Playoffs were in the cards
  • We built the defense first, offense second, and then had the opportunity to give up assets bc we just needed a QB to insert

They were setting things up as if we were ready for takeoff.  

Then it doesn't quite happen out the gate.  Okay, that's understandable.  But, thing is, even in loses, you want to see SOMETHING.  Some type of WR stepping up, some chunk plays busting out here and there, some nice moments from a guy we spent huge capital to get.  We have gotten nothing. Zilch, zero.  Nada.

This is one of the most embarrassing things I've witnessed as a fan of the Panthers, Blackhawks, Braves, and Hornets.  I've just never seen such flatness, such uninspiring play.  Poor team construction, a QB that seems entirely frazzled.  This entire situation seems awful.  

Rhule was at least a dud that you could say was a dud, bad hire, not NFL caliber.  Reich is this "regarded" figure that is absolutely failing right now.  And the constant talking heads saying Bryce has his moments, or Reich just needs time are looking more silly by the day.

Talk me back into this please.

This is definitely not Colorado losing to USC after a slow start. This is Nebraska getting butt stomped by Michigan with no future in sight

29 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

This is not typically how I roll.  But re: the title--it really isn't too early.  

He seems like a good dude, he had his success, SB win as an OC...but his hire had the same weirdness that rehiring Hurney and the Hornets rehiring Clifford did.

I gave it some consideration as he built the staff, seemed super promising.  We heard the players who came to praise the crew we brought together, we heard talking heads hype this coaching situation.  It has just been an unmitigated disaster thus far and we're about to play a league top Lions team and then Miami.. 0-6 is coming folks.

Things still feel directionless. They don't trust Bryce.  Bryce doesn't trust himself, the playcalling is awful, the OL is depleted, the whole team seems to be in a tailspin.  

They sold us a few things:

• Playoffs were in the cards
  • We built the defense first, offense second, and then had the opportunity to give up assets bc we just needed a QB to insert

They were setting things up as if we were ready for takeoff.  

Then it doesn't quite happen out the gate.  Okay, that's understandable.  But, thing is, even in loses, you want to see SOMETHING.  Some type of WR stepping up, some chunk plays busting out here and there, some nice moments from a guy we spent huge capital to get.  We have gotten nothing. Zilch, zero.  Nada.

This is one of the most embarrassing things I've witnessed as a fan of the Panthers, Blackhawks, Braves, and Hornets.  I've just never seen such flatness, such uninspiring play.  Poor team construction, a QB that seems entirely frazzled.  This entire situation seems awful.  

Rhule was at least a dud that you could say was a dud, bad hire, not NFL caliber.  Reich is this "regarded" figure that is absolutely failing right now.  And the constant talking heads saying Bryce has his moments, or Reich just needs time are looking more silly by the day.

Talk me back into this please.

Sir this man Frank legit looks worst than Rhule.

The play calling is mind boggling. It's like he's suffering from CTE with these boring runs up the middle. Dude coaching like he has a limited plays. It's the same stuff over and over. 

Frank is bad and I mean real bad. 

0-7 so far. Hell I can't even give him credit for a preseason win. This man hasn't won a single game since we hired him. He's a major problem right now.

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

We're stuck with Reich and Bryce for at least 2, maybe 3 years.

This grim reality is really making me question my fandom. I quite simply have lost interest in the team, which I never thought could happen. And knowing there is nothing to look forward to on the horizon, it's not just a matter of "I'm not watching next week," fandom. But rather, "I'll check in on how the team is doing a couple of times a year" fandom. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sir this man Frank legit looks worst than Rhule.

The play calling is mind boggling. It's like he's suffering from CTE with these boring runs up the middle. Dude coaching like he has a limited plays. It's the same stuff over and over. 

Frank is bad and I mean real bad. 

0-7 so far. Hell I can't even give him credit for a preseason win. This man hasn't won a single game since we hired him. He's a major problem right now.

I genuinely wonder how many games in a row the Panthers need to lose to fire him. It’s possible the Panthers are the worst team in the NFL this season and the coach of the worst team in the NFL should always be fired IMO.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

This grim reality is really making me question my fandom. I quite simply have lost interest in the team, which I never thought could happen. And knowing there is nothing to look forward to on the horizon, it's not just a matter of "I'm not watching next week," fandom. But rather, "I'll check in on how the team is doing a couple of times a year" fandom. 

I've gotten to this point. At least when we sucked early on, there's was still excitement that we might get a top 5 pick. We don't even have that now. Seriously, what is there to look forward to? The other 2 QBs are looking GREAT in Stroud and AR, our coach is somehow WORSE than Rhule, we have one of the worst owners in the league who meddles in everything, our QB is a midget who fumbles anytime he is touched, our best defensive player who disappears in more games than he dominates wants an elite contract, we DIDN'T trade him for 2 1st rounders when we had the chance, etc. Like seriously, there is literally NOTHING to look forward to this time around.

• Pie 1