• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Defenders vs Bryce Defenders, maybe a pattern?

RumHam

Kinda wanna get a demographic on this. I wonder if those who defended cam long term also defend bryce now or those that defend bryce didn't defend cam? Maybe those that never supported Cam are not full on defending Bryce? Maybe you hate both cuz you got issues? Me, I defended Cam until the very end, but he's not worse than 32 QBs in this league and he's right. Both his former teams would at least win some games with him. But i just want to see if there is a pattern. I loved the Bryce pick, now i'm at the point where i honestly don't want to waste my time anymore at all and certainly not my money because we've thrown poo at the wall and no one knows what they're doing.

• Poo 3

Huge Cam defender dude was a generational talent who still made a massive mark despite idiots like Rivera, Shula, our GMs, the refs, NFL, hypocritical Tennessee mom fans etc

Wanted Stroud just felt there were too many questions with Young for the risk. Despite the name I hope he does become something here cause this franchise has bored me to tears in recent years but not holding my breath at this point 

• Beer 2

Cam showed signs of brilliance out of the gate , putting up rookie passing and rushing  records, even almost beat Aaron Rodgers in a shootout(defenses fault) 

Bryce looks worse than PJ Walker out of the gate 

I would bet on Cams busted arm over a healthy Bryce arm , Cam defenders had a point, Bryce defenders are blind 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Thought we should have kept Cam. I wanted CJ or would have been cool with gambling on AR. The whole point of getting an all star coaching staff is to mold raw talent, not take the low ceiling "genius" that was supposedly ready to of the gate no coaching necessary

BS! You just claiming that you want CJ after the fact, not before the draft. I wanted Bryce and not ashamed of it admitting it like you are? Same goes with a few others here making lies.

I didn’t want Cam (don’t remember who it was but it wasn’t Gabbert) but Cam changed my mind after the first game against Arizona. Throughout his career some of his criticisms were warranted, others were just plain stupidity(selfish player, $cam Newton, not wanting to jump on fumble). I’ve defended Cam when reasonable, but his faults have always been him not really developing his QB fundamentals. He saw himself as a football player and that was fine, but it impacted his growth as a passer. BUT, I also recognize that injuries probably just caught up to him. 

Bryce has done nothing to change my concerns about him. I wanted Stroud and am holding out hope that Bryce can change my mind soon as well.