• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

10 minutes ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

You want to me to get a life but yet take stock in how often I post in a forum?

As for the math I’m not 70+ so I know how to quickly compute exponential functions. 

Don’t mind them.

A ton of Houston fans with their Cheeto Stained Stroud jerseys love hanging around here making this place a toxic dump.

Your tidbits are welcome, just ignore the trolls.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I’ve heard Hollywood Brown and/or Van Jefferson because of coaching staff’s familiarity and ability to get them up to speed quickly. Don’t really see Davante or Tee as realistic because they’re not gonna give up another one. Although wouldn’t be surprised to see a push for Higgins in free agency 

Up to speed quickly? Bubble screens and five yard slants is all they will have to do.

• Flames 2

15 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

You know there is a middle. I wanted Stroud, like Stroud, think he will be great and he is clearly showing he can read defenses just fine. I also can see it’s hard to get a good read on Young in this lack of running game, constant pressured OL, stagnant offense we have him in. He has a lot to prove no doubt. However Reich and his dream team weren’t nearly as prepared for a rookie QB as Fitt made it out to be. 

Not being able to stretch the field vertically is killing our O, makes the run game almost impossible. Also makes covering our WRs much easier, they know the ball isn't going farther than 15 yards. Until we see Young throw and complete some deeper passes the O will not improve.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Not being able to stretch the field vertically is killing our O, makes the run game almost impossible. Also makes covering our WRs much easier, they know the ball isn't going farther than 15 yards. Until we see Young throw and complete some deeper passes the O will not improve.

Yep and you can’t tell me a guy like Chark can’t get deep. He’s been doing it since he came into the league. 

• Pie 3