• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does it feel Christian McCaffrey is getting buzz as MVP frontrunner?

CamWhoaaCam

Great for CMC, but im honestly sick to my stomach. We had the best rb in the NFL and we just traded him away for scraps. This franchise is just bad. I know some of the fanbase wanted to trade him anyway, but I never thought we should have especially not for cheap. The sad part is he now actually has talent around him and defenses can't just focus on him anymore. No surprise he's has been healthy his enitre tenure with the 49ers so far.

Of all the moves we made, trading CMC hurts me the most.

Did we make a mistake trading CMC for so little value?

• Pie 4

Just now, Varking said:

If we kept CMC and DJ we probably don’t get a QB in this draft. Good for him but we needed to finally pull the trigger and draft a first round QB. 

Honestly I would rather have CMC and DJ right now with Sam Darnold at QB. At least the offense is somewhat watchable. 

• Pie 7

honestly he was the only decent thing to happen to this team in recent memory and Fitterer shipped him away for some mid round picks trying to plug the gaps from his Darnold trade

Would’ve been huge in this offense 

Edited by Growl

We got sh*t for CMC in that deal. He is probably the best all purpose back the NFL has seen in years. To think that having a talent like him still here(if he was used correctly), wouldn't help Bryce is crazy. Didn't even get a first rnd pick for him. Worst trade they made.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Jmac said:

We got sh*t for CMC in that deal. He is probably the best all purpose back the NFL has seen in years. Didn't even get a first rnd pick for him. Worst trade they made.

No one was ever going to give a first for a RB who hadn’t played a full season in years. This was always the case. 

we got a solid haul for CMC considering his injury history at the time and the position he plays. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2