• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn Return?

Samppson

1 minute ago, Samppson said:

Lost in all of this, I kind of forgot Jaycee Horns 4th game would be the Lions. Have they said any updates when he will be returning possibly?

IIRC they said the injury was significant and he had a procedure done so I’d expect longer than the four weeks, if at all, honestly.

with how poorly the season is going I bet we don't see him play again this year. probably could've come back in Nov/Dec if we still had a chance of playoffs but I bet we won't and there will be no point to try to rush him back. I also think we see him traded this offseason unfortunately, get a 3rd for him and move on. Not saying we should do that and it wouldn't surprise me to see him go somewhere else and never miss another game but just have a feeling that's how it'll play out

Edited by t96
  • Beer 1

This is another CMC situation IMO. We suck so why push him back onto the field? Plus it's another son of a former player and those types tend to be much more conservative with how they manage injury situations. They have someone in their ear with a lot more experience handling the business side of this game. They know that as long as he bounces back and has the type of season he's capable of having next year he's gonna get PAID.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is another CMC situation IMO. We suck so why push him back onto the field? Plus it's another son of a former player and those types tend to be much more conservative with how they manage injury situations. They have someone in their ear with a lot more experience handling the business side of this game. They know that as long as he bounces back and has the type of season he's capable of having next year he's gonna get PAID.

Unlike CMC, I think Horn will come back because TBH, I think Fitterer is going to do as much as he can to not finish worst. If we traded Caleb Williams, DJ Moore, CMC and a 2025 2nd for Young (oh and the immortal DJ Johnson) after we have a dismal season, Fitterer likely believes he’s fired and he’s likely correct.