• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me tommorrows biggest surprise

Paa Langfart

47 minutes ago, pdub0702 said:

Bryce will clear 300 yards and 3 TDs. 

So our receivers will take a day off from being garbage like they did for Dalton? ROFL 

Biggest surprise tomorrow, our defense continues to play solid and keeps us in the game.  Despite being big dogs again we keep it close before a late turnover provides a comfortable margin.  Wait is this is a surprise, did I do the thing right?

• Pie 1

We go down 3-28 at halftime. Tepper comes onto the field at the start of the 3rd quarter and knocks Reich's ass out. He then pulls out a set of brass balls from his jacket and places it at the 50 yard line. Tepper then picks up the headset and locates a nearby camera and yells "this is my fuggin team now b*tch". Our team goes on a 100-0 run and wins 103-28. At the end of the game, Nicole Tepper comes running from the stands and holds her arms out going for a hug. She bypasses Tepper and goes straight to Bryce Young, embracing with a hug and making out with him. Tepper shrugs his shoulders and tosses his headset to the ground. 15 minutes later, Tepper sells the team to Ben Navarro. Bryce breaks up with his long term girlfriend and starts his new adventure with Nicole.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Castavar said:

We go down 3-28 at halftime. Tepper comes onto the field at the start of the 3rd quarter and knocks Reich's ass out. He then pulls out a set of brass balls from his jacket and places it at the 50 yard line. Tepper then picks up the headset and locates a nearby camera and yells "this is my fuggin team now b*tch". Our team goes on a 100-0 run and wins 103-28. At the end of the game, Nicole Tepper comes running from the stands and holds her arms out going for a hug. She bypasses Tepper and goes straight to Bryce Young, embracing with a hug and making out with him. Tepper shrugs his shoulders and tosses his headset to the ground. 15 minutes later, Tepper sells the team to Ben Navarro. Bryce breaks up with his long term girlfriend and starts his new adventure with Nicole.

Lost me with the 100-0 run.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I have a good feeling about tomorrow I do think we're gonna win. What I'm worried about is Fitterer and Tepper overreacting and thinking we're gonna contend this year then trading for some mid WR

And that wr is choosen Anderson 

• Beer 1