• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug it.....I was wrong.

rayzor

21 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

In his defense there isn’t much to work with. We were down to Wooten at MLB, Franklin, and Jamison at CB. Some guy named Bootle got a tackle but maybe he was special teams. Oh and the offense turned it over 3 times on the road. 

For real.  Our talent on defense is not good.  Outside of Brown, Burns and Luvu its a junk heap out there.

• Beer 1

At the end of the day, who really cares who was right or wrong in this place? Tepper and company were apparently wrong, and now as fans we're all fücked! 

I said that the FO had to be right about Young vs Stroud. Well it looks like they were wrong. Not only that, but both lines look worse, and honestly it looks like the team has regressed. I know that we've had injuries, but we had them last year also. Heads deserve to roll. 

I bought into the mega offseason- 98% of the coaching hires and free agents, including miles "behind" sanders.

It felt great to have that hope after never having it during the rhule era.

*didnt want to trade up to #1 and for sure didnt want to draft young. My post history has cj stroud and "only one choice" for HC Shane Steichen....but his zoom skills scared the panthers(wtf?!?!)

This year Ive been more wrong than the last 10 years combined. 

Sad Michael Jordan GIF

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

After the poo-storm Rhule whipped up for us why would you NOT be optimistic? New, experienced and offense-minded HC who brought a crap ton of talent with him and a new QB who everyone was nuts about. 

Im with you. Im about done with this team for now. I’m still and will always be a fan but I’m not wasting anymore time or effort on this team until I see something to be hopeful for.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, FutureDynasty said:

The team has done nothing to keep anyone watching. People that say you aren't a good or real fan for feeling apathetic towards this garbage team are being ridiculous. 

The only things we can do as fans is talk with our dollars and time. If we take that away the team can either put a competitive team on the field or move on. We don't owe the Panthers anything, they in fact owe us. If they can't field an entertaining team they are worthless.

Nobody owes you anything....  now, go bed to bed !!

• Poo 1

It didn’t matter who we picked at QB, they were all gonna stuck with the talent we have right now.  The fact remains we set this team back at least 2 years by giving up the 2 best players we had and getting nothing in return. We should have stayed at 9 in the draft, or traded back for more picks. And drafted QB next year or the following year. 

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

For real.  Our talent on defense is not good.  Outside of Brown, Burns and Luvu its a junk heap out there.

Bell is doing his thing, chinn has got some run too(even tho his snap are around 60%)... horn*when healthy* shaq isnt trash either.....

agree evero is punching wwwwwaaay above his weight class with this group. missing 5 out of the starting back 7, thats one huge issue to overcome..

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

About this team and I don't care.

I was wrong and _______________ was right (go ahead and quote this and put your name in the blank).

I won't ever apologize for taking advantage of a rare moment to be optimistic about this team. I'm glad I had that moment. At least I had that because the past 8 years has been pretty miserable. You take what you can get, or at least I do.

But I just don't care anymore. I've gone back to being apathetic like I was with Rhule.

Like I said, I won't apologize for taking advantage of a rare moment to feel optimistic...but I also won't apologize for finding something else to do with my family on Sundays than watch the poo show this team is.

If they can pull it together I might get interested again, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oh, and I don't care if I get poo from anyone either for being stupid or a bad fan. I probably deserve it, but again, I don't care.

take a chill pill 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Oh, and I don't care if I get poo from anyone either for being stupid or a bad fan. I probably deserve it, but again, I don't care.

I feel you, my friend.  I have the slumps too but I still believe we will pull it out down the road.  I see potential in Bryce and Mingo.  The other players must step it up a notch or two.  Reich, I'm still hoping he shows he's a good coach.  Like you, I do have to wonder about it.

• Beer 1