• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just speculating... I wouldn't be surprised if Frank or Fitt is fired soon. Very soon.

Proudiddy

Could you imagine being in Frank's position? 

Coming in here, assembling what many throughout the league,  consider one of the best coaching staffs in the league?

Drafting your guy.  Putting things together, and working his ass off along with everyone else. 

I know he isn't happy with these early results. He hates it worst than we do, for sure. 

It is maddening to see them struggle so much. It would be nice to be able to.put a mistake free as possible game together. I know these players also busting their asses. 

No one likes this.  

Nor should they give up trying to win. That is why they're here. No other reason. 

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Coming in here, assembling what many throughout the league,  consider one of the best coaching staffs in the league?

Drafting your guy.  Putting things together, and working his ass off along with everyone else. 

I know he isn't happy with these early results. He hates it worst than we do, for sure. 

It is maddening to see them struggle so much. It would be nice to be able to.put a mistake free as possible game together. I know these players also busting their asses. 

No one likes this.  

Nor should they give up trying to win. That is why they're here. No other reason. 

In regards to Frank. The job of a coach is to get the most out of your players, and he’s not close to doing that.

• Pie 2

Just now, Martin said:

In regards to Frank. The job of a coach is to get the most out of your players, and he’s not close to doing that.

Would be nice if there was some base line. There is none. 

This hurt, young team is having to overcome major issues and mistakes to even get some traction. Right now there is no traction. 

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Not only that, I can’t tell if his nonchalant attitude is really him in his normal coach mode, or him in “I don’t know if I want to do this, maybe it’s time to retire” mode. 

IF that is his normal mode, why the hell did we bring that type of attitude in for a brand new rookie QB. That’s the type of retread that gets brought in with an established vet for an Aaron Rodgers type QB to play pretend coach. 

• Beer 2

17 hours ago, electro's horse said:

I’m gonna give it to the end of October. Trade deadline is Halloween. 

just for practical reasons. If there’s a deal to be made you need someone who has those relationships and knows to work the phones. not enough time to get someone in there. 

He's literally going to get fired for making shitty trades. Why give him one last chance to duck this up even worse? I'd rather give Morgan a couple weeks to show some worth before the GM job is basically nothing but scouting the rest of the year

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper needs to fire himself from involvement in football related decisions first. It's pretty obvious he's clueless about football and as long as he demands to interject himself into these matters this is going to continue to be a clown show of epic proportions.  The deeper we get into the Tepper era the worse it gets.

Pmuch.  He seemingly keeps meddling with football side, with some reports saying he intervened for Bryce over CJ.    

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

No one likes this.  

There is very little NFL level talent on this team 

look back at the drafts from 2018 forward. There is the answer to most of their issues 

Good to great players overcome bad coaches 

At this moment, the Panthers, have a little if none and zero of great..and no I don’t put Burns in the great category. 

• Beer 1

On 10/9/2023 at 8:14 AM, ickmule said:

I don’t see this happening 

Me neither. The one that needs to be fired is the owner but that’s obviously 🙄 not happening. Tepper’s impatience and resulting desperation has brought us here. We are more than one or two players away and it’s going to take multiple seasons to get where we hope to be.

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

There is very little NFL level talent on this team 

look back at the drafts from 2018 forward. There is the answer to most of their issues 

Good to great players overcome bad coaches 

At this moment, the Panthers, have a little if none and zero of great..and no I don’t put Burns in the great category. 

Our defensive starters are quite talented.  Unfortunately they're hurt. 

We lack a true number one, although I am.giving Thailand credit,  he's playing better than most thought he would.  It's a shame Chark isn't more of an impact. Missing 2 good starting guards, plus down their top 2 backups. Nobody survives that kind of attrition.  

Sorry, but the facts don't agree with you.