• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Pantha-kun said:

Why the actual fug were they burning clock like they were winning in that 2 min drive before the half?

Didnt try to run the ball when you had 3 time outs. Didnt even use 2 out of 3 time outs?  Shitty playcall for the screen and the lack of runs.

Coaching man. COACHING. IS. HORRENDOUS.

Clock dwindling down doesn't matter when you fail to get a first down.  Had we got the first down, we would have taken the time out.

Just now, Cam Lawter said:

Only way we winning this game is forcing turnovers. We already have a missed FG and turnover on downs and only down 7. It's not that bad so far. Hopefully, Evero makes some good adjustments at the half. 

Miami gets the ball after half. They are going to go down the field and score and we are going to fall apart

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Also have the most pathetic run defense in NFL history.

Are you going to tout that?

Considering I gave you an actual factual stat and you replied with an emotional hyperbole that isn’t even close to accurate as we’re not even bottom 10 THIS SEASON… no I’m not gonna tout that. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

By FAR Bryce's best half of the year. I'll take it.  I don't care about the scoreboard.

The audibles into screens are still not working though. I wonder if teams are just realizing that Panthers' audible = screen.

I think it's safe for defenses to assume if he audibles, if they know what is a pass vs a run call, he is always going to default to something short.  Smh...

He played much better, but if this is the kind of offense we have to run for him to be comfortable, I'm still not hopeful about the future.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I do not trust Bryce's eyes when he changes the play at the line.  Change the protection, yeah but run the play called or have 1 choice to switch too.

Allowing him to run the offense like a 4 year QB was a large part of the problem in our previous games.  We didn't dumb down the playbook.  We cut down on how much Bryce was doing for and responsible for at the line.

Growing pains.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

By FAR Bryce's best half of the year. I'll take it.  I don't care about the scoreboard.

The audibles into screens are still not working though. I wonder if teams are just realizing that Panthers' audible = screen.

We need more of this in the second half. Dolphins aren’t going to stop scoring. We need to put up points to hang with them.