• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm blaming Bryce for being 0-2 deep in the Dolphins territory on audible calls.  People are bashing Frank, but it's not his calls he's 0-2 on in that situation, that's squarely on Young.

Reich should have called run plays on the third and one. Bryce had absolutely nothing to do with that.

14 minutes ago, frankw said:

I've been watching the entire Panthers game on the fantasy app and have players stats. Technology is pretty convenient.

You can continue this routine where you attack anyone that isn't fully jumping up and down with joy because Bryce Young exists but you just look like someone with either mental illness or someone that cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism. Either way neither is a recipe for discussing sports with other human beings. Log out and take a breather.

Did I ask how you were keeping up with with the game? Did I imply you weren’t watching? Did I bring up Bryce Young? No.

You are deranged and can’t keep the Houston Texans quarterback off your mind even while the team you claim to support is playing. Calling someone crazy doesn’t make you seem any smarter. Now go grab some lotion and napkins and turn on the Stroud highlights.