• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have heard your cries

Zod

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I love you even if you don't love me back. 

I don't love you nor do I not love you.

To be quite frank, you just frustrate me with your non-realistic views on how real life NFL works and you just seem like the classic "Madden glasses" type of person who thinks the real NFL works like the poo you can manipulate in the game.

Which is my biggest frustration in regards to how people talk about real life NFL teams/players, right there next to viewing things only from a Fantasy standpoint (such as saying Higgins can't be a #1 in this league, he absolutely is a real life football #1, he's one of the 32 best WRs in this league, but he's not a fantasy #1 so people say he isn't a #1 WR).

Edited by tukafan21

1 minute ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

We need to start a GoFundMe for a billboard calling out Tepper as close as possible to BoA stadium.

Something that will really piss him off.

Bring back the plane with a banner. Put tepper done up as clown. I'm down cause f' tepper and his shitty meddling.

• Pie 2