• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want a #1, you go get Devante Adams

RumHam

LOL 

He's frustrated with losing, so sure, the fix of that is to trade him to the only winless team in the league and he's going to love that.

I'd have no problem with him being a Panther, clearly is still a #1, but he wouldn't be happy here and it would cost us to much to get him.

Unfortunately just not a good fit

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

You are suggesting trading away two of our most talented young defenders for a 30 year old WR during a throw away season? 

LOL

The season is throw away but Young’s development isn’t. We definitely need to keep looking for ways to get him playmakers and protection. 

Have no idea what that could look like but I don’t blame the team for trying. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

OMG HE DOES. WAIT, I'M THINKING, DIDN'T WE JUST DRAFT THAT IN THE SECOND ROUND?

The entire #1 discussion is moot. It's not a personnel issue, its a coaching issue. HOWEVER, since TEPPER is the one that think's this is the solution, you go get Adams. It's not going to fix anything. Since Tepper has been here, we have tried to make splash trades or signing at really weird times. COINCIDENCE!? No, it's never been Hurney or Fitterer. They're tasked to do his bidding for his middling in affairs. 

You can ask anyone in the league who is more valuable and they all say Burns by a wide margin at this point. If we got a first back along with Adams then maybe I could see it. But your initial proposal is awful.

Flame away Rumham. You are far more football smart than myself lol. Never change.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

Those of you convincing yourself that Jerry Jeudy is something special, you're part of the problem. Adams is rotting in Vegas. They'd probably take Burns straight up at this point too. Hell throw in Chinn. If you want a number 1 it's going to cost, and teams that have bonafide #1's aren't going to get rid of them. With Adams being frustrated, that's who should be on the phone. We missed on Hopkins and others, you have a chance to right the ship, you go get Davante Adams and quit playing. 

Yeah sure trade our 2025 1st for a 30 year old WR who's looking to play for a contender at this stage of his career.

Some of you guys just don't think before you post. At least be realistic my guy.smh