• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I would fire Reich at 0-7

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He would be 4-3 with stroud

prolly 2-5 with Dalton…at least 1-6…

…at the VERY least more than just one, <1 score losses…

meh is Reich is 4-3 with Stoud, he’s pulling a cam and fighting against his own coaches/schemes and wins despite them

reich is trash. As I said when he was hired.

I think this is a bit silly.  First off you fire coaches quick like that it definitely affects potential coaches in the future.   Also its just too early.  You fire him then what?  Most people would say give him two years.   Im not quite that patient, Im ok firing him after this season depending on how the rest of the season goes.  I don't care so much about final record as much as wanting to see improvement and the team start to form some sort of identity.  The person my patience has entirely ran out on is the GM.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

We are in a 3 year rebuild because we have minimal talent. Accept that....no coach around is gonna be able to make chicken salad outta chicken sht....

houston texans past 3 years win totals. 3,4,4

Demaco Ryans 2023  3-3     coaching matters

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 2

41 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I think this is a bit silly.  First off you fire coaches quick like that it definitely affects potential coaches in the future.   Also its just too early.  You fire him then what?  Most people would say give him two years.   Im not quite that patient, Im ok firing him after this season depending on how the rest of the season goes.  I don't care so much about final record as much as wanting to see improvement and the team start to form some sort of identity.  The person my patience has entirely ran out on is the GM.

32 of these jobs in the entire world.  Not hard to hire a coach.  

I think Frank gets 2.  But something still has to change to get that second one. He has to eventually win a small handful.  Look more competent as a HC.  And Bryce Young has to find some sort of groove down the stretch 

• Pie 1

Bryce would have the texans with zero wins right now if the players were switched. Seriously, if you are blaming the playcalling here what the hell do you think bryce is gonna do with a first year OC who use to coach defense? Mostly likely not a damn thing. The logic simply doesn't add up if you think playcalling is holding him back here. Stroud would atleast be around the same or slightly worse under a staff with superbowl experience. This is how you also know people dont do their research before speaking. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

1 hour ago, Tr3ach said:

I hope it tells future coaches that we expect them to put a winner on the field.

• Pie 1