• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enough with the crying that we took Bryce over Stroud. We need to be talking Ickey over Cross

ncfan

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We aren't giving him any help.  No TEs in-line, very limited RBs in pass protecting. The Texans were bringing overloaded or delayed pressure.  Ickey has struggled, but he can only block one dude and the defense routinely brought two guys from that side.

Good call.  I notice that on several plays, but I also watched a linebacker smash right through our prized LT.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

It's eerily similar to Horn over Surtain. The home state factor for both prospects was heavily pushed by the Panthers. Maybe it's time we just start taking the best football player available and not give a fug what college team they played for.

Major difference is that Horne is good when he plays. Icky hasnt had a problem with injuries just with play on the field.

Sorry but you don’t go from being a very good lineman in 2022 to a horrible one in 2023 without there being a simple reason and it’s the blocking scheme we are running. Ickey is a straight ahead bulldozer, just like Bozeman who has also been struggling. I can’t believe someone on this billion dollar staff hasn’t realized this already.

• Pie 1