• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

Just now, jfra78 said:

Even if Dalton comes in second half and wins, people will still make excuses for Bryce

We can't win this game at this point, but Young is so bad we have to send him to the bench and keep him there. Dalton starts this game and we're winning imo, or it's damn close.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

fug Tepper. fug Frank Reich. fug Fitterer. fug Bryce. We clearly took the wrong QB and it's because of Tepper's dumbass thinking he knows football. This team will forever be abysmal while this fughead owns the team. Get used to YEARS of losing. We will never have a winning season under Tepper.

I'm already used to years of losing....a break for a few winning seasons once in a while. The rest has been purr shat....many more incoming.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I checked in last week and gave my take.  I credited him foe the couple of nice throws he made and said it was his best showing yet, but that I was still unimpressed and still saw inherent flaws and weaknesses in his game that limit the offense so it didn't feel like a satisfying "coming of age" moment like many were trying to paint it.

He just isn't very good, man.  Honestly.

I'm willing to give Bryce a pass for this season. It's okay if you and others aren't but the reality is he is an undersized rookie QB on a very, very bad team. He has shown he can move the ball when he has time and guys are getting open. The colts are rushing 4 sometimes 5 and getting home almost every time. With that they are dropping 7 into coverage and taking away the middle of the field. There are ZERO free runners in this offense and not many windows to throw into. That is the reality of it if you want to blame all of that on Bryce then go ahead but this team does him zero favors outside of a few nice catches by AT.

• Pie 5

8 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

What in the world are you watching?

Texans have great receivers and a good o-line.

Ummm, their oline is not good. As bad as our oline is, Bryce going down at the slightest breeze and receivers not getting separation makes our oline look worse. Not arguing the Texans have better weapons, but they aren't the dolphins weapons 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Alabama QBs amirite? Tua had a bad day today too. But hes tons of help to give him a chance to succeed. We don't have tons here and Mac for sure doesn't have that in NE. Teams shouldn't draft QBs unless they are going to immediately surround them with weapons and give them a chance to develop. 

But that's the thing.  Chark isn't a bum.  Thielen is currently the best slot receiver in the NFL.  Drafted Mingo in the 2nd for him.  Hurst, Tremble, Sullivan...  Chubba had one of the best YPC averages in the NFL coming into this season.  They assembled this staff and this supporting cast specifically to help fasttrack his development, and instead, Bryce has hindered everyone else's development and production with his limitations.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

But that's the thing.  Chark isn't a bum.  Thielen is currently the best slot receiver in the NFL.  Drafted Mingo in the 2nd for him.  Hurst, Tremble, Sullivan...  Chubba had one of the best YPC averages in the NFL coming into this season.  They assembled this staff and this supporting cast specifically to help fasttrack his development, and instead, Bryce has hindered everyone else's development and production with his limitations.

Honestly well said

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1