• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

I was concerned about our offensive scoring output last week and it appears to be carrying over again.

Looks like this one is shaping up to be a blowout loss.

I guess we had our Super Bowl last week with a whopping 15 points. I guess for some folks that was enough for a victory lap.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Dude is a debt collector. Fug them both. I asked why anyone cared about this guy at that time and all I got back was he was a local to some people so rah rah. Ok cool.  I agree about the JR part but I have zero reasons to care about Nevaro anymore than Tepper. His kid plays tennis and dad was an old coach. Cool. It's the NFL, they don't sell to great people and there is only 1 team run in the way I would be happy to see which the NFL will never allow again. IMO there was never a good option in that sale. 
    • What does Bryce's dad being a psychologist have to do with anything?  Does phycologist proximity make everyone within the aura also qualified to be a phycologist?  Could you just visit a phycologist and become one or does he need to be your Dad?  Are all phycologist equal?  Do any have their own baggage or bias or all they all just perfectly balanced human opinions because they have an education? Also I'm fairly confident, that "Because my Dad said so" doesn't garner much respect in the huddle. Beyond that, I think you're reading Clowney's response wrong anyway.  I think he's saying in the kindest way possible that BY9 hasn't taken command of the team.
    • IDK about that mattering at all in the Panthers sale. This team and it's location affected the interested buying parties. Maybe Tepper would have bought DC but then they could have had another Tepper ready to buy us for 3.85 billion less than the DC sale, whoever took his place in Pitt like he did for Haslam. Neither the Denver (2 billion more) or DC group moved on the Panther's sale. Plus JR was ready to sale before he was pushed out, that was his plan with the NFL which is mandatory to have a clear ownership plan in place, so it wasn't a shock that he was selling.  There is only 1 team that can escape the good old boys club unfortunately. Maybe everyone knew it was gifted to Tepper from the get go or maybe the bigger groups just saw it as not nearly as desirable as Denver or DC. Maybe it's a bit of both.