• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young doesn't have a superprocessor, he is literally costing us games

TN05

23 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If people want to know the difference between a good QB with bad players around him from a bad one, just look at Cam who had Bell, Chandler, and Amini on his line with no good WRs and still could carry the team on his back vs Young who cant and wont and has never shown anything that he could possibly do that.

That's the thing ding ding ding.

Everyone saw first hand, a #1 overall player who elevated a bad OL and bad WR group.  We landed the #1 pick that year for being terrible in 2010.  This year, we traded up claiming we weren't that bad to get a guy to take us far.  It is amazing what territory we're walking into..have to call a spade a spade right now.

Anyone honest with themselves should recognize what we are seeing is nowhere near 1st round caliber, let alone, #1 overall. 

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I'm not saying he needs a top 5 wr corps and a top 10 OL. 

But goddamn legitimate speed and a middle of the pack line would suffice.

Stroud would suck here too and you know it. That's the point.

Yeaahhhh I just can’t agree with that. Stroud has been just light years ahead of Bryce this season in every way. The performance he put on today should make anyone supporting our pick in Bryce sick to their stomach. 

• Pie 3

31 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Let's take the remaining rookie QB class out of the equation, Bryce just looks bad. You don't need to compare.  

With protection or under duress, the velocity is not there on his throws, throws are behind or high way more than expected, and these sideline throws seem to just hang in the air forever. He just doesn't have the zip you want.   

Every week I keep saying, we've gotta be patient, can't just say bust quite yet, but he's just not looking good.  There's only so many ways you can talk around that basic point.    

Bro, you can't look good with this OL and receiving Corp.

No one could, personnel matters and ours is straight ass.

• Poo 1

Halfway through the season I tried to understand why we drafted him versus Stroud!!  Things I see I don’t like 1) he hops everytime he throws!! And  I wander if he can see the field cuz his InTs today were exactly like at ATL!! 2) he lacks strength his throws are ducks!! Occasionally he show’s flashes!! Give him another year obviously.. hopefully he can prove he’s the right choice 

28 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Everything else aside, he just doesn't even have an NFL arm.  It's alarming that the #1 overall pick can't throw a quick 10 yard out with enough on it for the ball to beat the DB to the WR.

The rest is also bad, but if you don't have even a minimally adequate arm strength, none of it matters.

Again, this was all on tape.

I'd fire the entire Front Office - including every single scout - and start again. 

• Pie 3

41 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

This is what happens when you celebrate hiring a HC that was fired halfway through last season that tried to resurrect the careers of Matt Ryan and Carson Wentz. 

This, people getting all over bryce but the main problem is coaching. Hell bryce is better then Indy QB today, but the scheme and coaching made a large difference. Bryce needs a different coach. 

I mean, we saw it with Cam people. And if you say, well Cam was unique, generational, well is a #1 overall you trade the farm for not supposed to be just that?

It seemed like we just wanted to be able to choose and not get who fell to us in an average class. and he looks super pedestrian. If you can’t tell by his play, line or not right now, I don’t know what to tell you. Our only win was scoring 15 points against another rookie coach and QB.

25 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Yeaahhhh I just can’t agree with that. Stroud has been just light years ahead of Bryce this season in every way. The performance he put on today should make anyone supporting our pick in Bryce sick to their stomach. 

Stroud lit up the 5th worst pass defense in the league today and looked fuging meh against our top 10 passing defense.

Bryce had a bad day overall for sure. I was pretty staunchly pro-CJ before the draft but the cards fell how they did and here we are.

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

These are the worst interceptions I've seen from a Panther since Jimmy Clausen. Like holy poo these are mistakes you expect from an UDFA, not from a #1 draft pick you traded a #1 pick and DJ Moore for. Inexplicably terrible passes that are dead the moment they were attempted. This is awful.

he doesnt have a nfl arm and anyone who doesnt believe that is just lying to themselves.  Kid is not meant to be a nfl qb.

fug you dave

fug you nicole

fug you fitt

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

This, people getting all over bryce but the main problem is coaching. Hell bryce is better then Indy QB today, but the scheme and coaching made a large difference. Bryce needs a different coach. 

Indy literally has the worst pass defense in the league and he there three 3 picks and 173 yards

Edited by TN05
  • Pie 4

58 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If people want to know the difference between a good QB with bad players around him from a bad one, just look at Cam who had Bell, Chandler, and Amini on his line with no good WRs and still could carry the team on his back vs Young who cant and wont and has never shown anything that he could possibly do that.

Yep

If Bryce needs greatest show on the turf tier cast to be servicable... he sucks