• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper has to be the most hated man in Carolina right?

TeppersEgos

This man has come in and absolutely destroyed this franchise. He has sucked the soul out of this team. Even if he fires Reich and/or Fitterer I have zero confidence unless he hires actual football people to begin the search. This is the same genius that declined Steichen off a zoom interview. Him and his fuging wife both chose Bryce Young, hired a retread coach after being fired mid season. It's just awful decision after awful decision. This team will never have a winning season under David Tepper. The future is bleak. There is no hope. How much longer are you going to watch this train wreck that is the Carolina Panthers?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I don’t hate Tepper, I like that he was stupid money and wants to win. I just hate he thinks the Panthers can be ran like his hedge fund.

if he gets a good president of football and just goes to running the business of Panthers I’m ok with that

I go back to Stephen Holder's comment that everyone around the league knows Tepper heavily influenced the decision to draft Bryce Young.

That's likely to be a massive red flag.

9 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

When Seifart led us to 1-15 the local Fox station stopped showing the Panther's games 4 weeks before the season ended. I'm curious if history repeats itself.

I don't think they do blackouts anymore. If they did they may not have shown the Colts game. The stands looked empty, I know my seats were.

9 hours ago, TeppersEgos said:

This man has come in and absolutely destroyed this franchise. He has sucked the soul out of this team. Even if he fires Reich and/or Fitterer I have zero confidence unless he hires actual football people to begin the search. This is the same genius that declined Steichen off a zoom interview. Him and his fuging wife both chose Bryce Young, hired a retread coach after being fired mid season. It's just awful decision after awful decision. This team will never have a winning season under David Tepper. The future is bleak. There is no hope. How much longer are you going to watch this train wreck that is the Carolina Panthers?

I love drama.

Me on huddle

seth meyers GIF

• Flames 2