• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

1 minute ago, Johnstonny said:

Bruh...if we do it right from here on out its 3 years...

Especially if Tepper sticks with Bryce.  New staff, the same shell shocked, physically limited, short and light-in-the-pants QB.

At least 3 years to turn it around...if we are lucky.  That's only if we move on from Bryce after next season.

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Our most successful offensive plays today have been the 3 runs that all came when Bryce was under center.

Got down into the red zone, immediately went back to three straight shotgun snaps and ever one lost yards. It’s insanity.

Coaching scheme OL receivers all aside Bryce Young has to get more comfortable taking snaps from center. I don't see a path forward as a franchise QB otherwise.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I truly hate our coaches.

I really, REALLY want to know who was the driving force behind the Young pick.  That's who should be fired after this game.  If it was the entire front office/head staff, then the lot of them should be gone.  We still have Tepper though. Ugh...

Edited by 45catfan