• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Stroud threw a 45 yard td under pressure as he evaded the blitz.   Tell me again how he isn’t better than young

Stroud is different. It's time we stop comparing other rookie QBs to him. Dude is going to be in the upper echelon group of QBs. Hell he's already there as a rookie.

We screwed ourselves big time. 

I'm confused. Haven't all of us Bryce fans admitted Stroud is better already? Why all the "look at Stroud" commentary. Haven't we waived the white flag? 

Do I think Stroud would look as good as he does now with us? Of course not, but I think he would look better than Bryce...because I think he is better. 

I still believe that Bryce can be a good QB in this league though. I suppose even that isn't tenable to Bryce Bashers. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Then go be a Texans fan bro. We’d all be much happier 

I get you're frustrated but it isn't going anywhere brother. They are forever connected and we will hear about it for years to come. It isn't fair. It isn't fun. But it's the reality we are living due to the choices of the Panthers decision makers.