• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce vs Cowboys All 22

Tbe

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

But this, but that, but this and that, Dalton's game where the offense out up the most points, yards, passing yardage, 20+ yard gains, etc., etc. was a fluke... I mean, the list of excuses is starting to get really loooooooong 

They are not all invalid. They may all be valid to one degree or another. where between 1 and 100. 

At the same time I know that list is 10 guys on offense, not 11. Can’t have cred when you are so biased. My point on bias being: has anyone admitted that they even see the ‘runway’ passing technique? The hop? There is a little skip step I saw right off, maybe that is the the hop? 

Anybody even admit that his ball has less velocity than optimal? I hear stuff like  “it is no cannon but it’s good enough” never I wish he had a little more. Never even that. 

It is like people are terrified to speak in a way that doesn’t 100 percent absolve Jr. The most they will admit is yeah they wish the numbers were better or some other innocuous admission. 

The leaps from effect to cause, and contortions people exhibit when trying to avoid saying anything that undermines the position they’ve chained themselves to, is mildly entertaining. 

As far as Dalton, he wouldn’t survive a few weeks of that where the kid has the quick healing young people genes. 

But the team wasn’t horrible to watch with Dalton, by comparison. This is sold as entertainment, and this team with Young really isn’t watchable. Freaking painful. 
I want to see some normal football. Play action. Deep shots. Balls put in the air by someone on our side, that get there in a hurry. 

I miss all of that. Why can’t I just ask for some decent watchable football and put the players out there that will deliver that? Please!

This honestly is the worst football I have ever watched it isn’t fair to expect people to support this poo. 

The only team the offense looked anything like an NFL offense was with Dalton. Its really hard to debate that. I was on board with Bryce after the draft, even though I want Stroud all the way back in November, but Jesus Christ he's bad. I can't believe this guy was a #1 overall pick in the modern era. 

9 hours ago, Tbe said:

Each group (ol, wr,qb) has good and bad reps. They just hardly ever have good reps at the same time.

Bryce is definitely slow in his drop backs and release many times which causes him to miss the open window. 

Bryce is also getting swallowed up when the pocket collapses, which he can’t see or throw over.

I looked back at Russel Wilson and noticed he would sprint back 10+ yards when under center. My guess is he did this so he could see. Maybe Bryce should give that a try.

This sounds a lot like Sammy D? No?  Too soon?

19 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

The fact that he didn’t throw at the combine was a massive red flag. It’s the NFL. The worlds best play this game. You must have the arm talent bottom line.

It was discussed at length here at the time. But anyone that expressed concern about it was shouted down and attacked.

• Pie 1