• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone show this to Tepp

SaltAndPepper

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Awesome to see the canes on the top row and only behind the bruins and lightning for their respective sport. 

Make you wish Dundon bought the Panthers to

The Canes were lost with no direction, kind of like the Panthers are now, but he changed that , now we are yearly cup contenders 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 1

5 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Awesome to see the canes on the top row and only behind the bruins and lightning for their respective sport. 

yeah and despite not winning it all quite yet with this group, they've had the most consistent playoff success in this stretch. Longest streak of winning at least 1 playoff series at 5 straight years.

• Pie 1

I've seen it floating around on IG the last few days and I kind of just shrugged it off like, "well, that's where we are."  But it didn't really hit me until just now that, "DAMN.  This is where we are."  Like we all know and talk about how horrible we've been since Tepper took over, but seeing we are literally at the fuging bottom of all 4 professional leagues?  I feel like we compartmentalize how bad we are at times to cope as fans, but it really illuminates - Tepper isn't just inept and going through new owner growing pains - he is the fuging worst.  Abysmal.  Historically horrible.  Atrocious.  This isn't some abberration - Tepper might be the worst owner EVER, and we're just getting started.

• Pie 1