• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh chatter

Shocker

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't want Harbaugh but I can't lie that it would excite me simply because no way in hell he's taking this job unless he has assurances that Tepper is gonna stay the fug out of football operations and if he doesn't then that poo show will be fun to watch too because Harbaugh has never been one to bite his tongue. 😂

One thing to remember is that Evero was on Harbaugh’s staff in San Francisco his entire tenure there. Harbaugh may come in to just develop Bryce and the offense and keep the defensive staff intact. Some continuity on one side of the ball would be a good thing. 

• Pie 8

it’s absolutely baffling to me that after watching this shitshow for so long setting historical suck ass records fans don’t want a coach because just because they don’t like the guy’s personality when all he does is win and will put Tepper in his place, like what holy treasured part of this pathetic franchise exaclty are you holding onto that isn’t good enough for Harbaugh lmao

it would never happen because he knows football and would tell Tep to step aside but damn if he could just be brought in and let him do WTF he wants, what will he mess up on the worst team in the league for the past half decade with an engrained losing culture? Anyone?

noOoOooo don’t let Harbaugh taint this 1-15 team with his doichebag personaLiTy’1! Lol

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

I'd be fine with this. He'd probably turn the team around immediately and then after 4 years he'd wear off his welcome and rub everyone the wrong way. Then we hand off the foundation to the next coach. I mainly want it to happen because he has the highest chance out of all the candidates to punch Tepper in the face. 

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yes Please!

We need someone who isn't afraid to ruffle some feathers. Harbaugh is a franchise changer. Everything he touches turns into a contender.

Sure you guys don't like him, he's not for everyone. Does he win games? That's all I care about. Tepper needs a alpha HC it's the only way he stays out of the way.

You mean he cheats to win games but at least he cheats better than BB cause he offers solid excuses in his responses unlike someone who only quips one word responses like a robot.

Harbaugh would bring back the Panther way of playing football by power running the football and playing tough physical defense. Would total reset the culture for the better and get rid of the of the constant apathy amongst the players that Reich seemed to allow develop here. I still think Harbaugh is a bit of a douche, but the guy gets results that are hard to argue with. I'd much rather have him rather than Belichick. I'm tired of us being the loveable loser it's time to be the hated winner. 

Edited by CmC2k
  • Pie 4

3 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

You mean he cheats to win games but at least he cheats better than BB cause he offers solid excuses in his responses unlike someone who only quips one word responses like a robot.

Who cares? Are we running a boy scout charity here or a football team? Cheat cheat cheat is all I hear from a couple guys. The entire league is filled with attempts at cheating form top to bottom be it certain technology aspects or performance enhancing drugs that are MUCH wider spread than the media would lead you to believe each time one player is found to have taken them and suspended a few games. The day Harbaugh is in a drunken driving accident and harms someone or is found with an underage girl or pulls an OJ on an ex wife or covers up a murder he witnesses at the super bowl then lies under oath to protect his sorry ass gang banger friends or something major then lets talk about how "terrible" he supposedly is and while we are at it lets look at ourselves in the mirror and check to see if we have all lived completely within every rule our entire lives. Ohhhh, the dreaded sign stealing investigation.........

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

When it comes to football I have two preferences:

1a: Win

1b: Lose but with a lot of theatrics and hysterics.

So I'm happy either way. The only kind of football I hate is Reichball where we just lose and then go be quiet and respectful.

Exactly I'm so done with coaches that are stoic and look they have no fire in them after a s*** call. We need someone with some passion left for the game. Not these old worn out dinosaurs. Need someone to light a fire under someone's a**. I thought Duce Staley would be that for Reich but that was a flop. Rivera seemed pretty passionate behind closed doors but his sideline demeanor was always that of someone who didn't know what the fug was going on in the actual game. Rhule was meh and Reich was more of the same. We desperately need a changing of the guard and with Tepper I'm not sure that's going to happen but we'll see. He at least made the right decision to fire Reich 11 games in even though it would reflect poorly it showed he's somewhat willing to swallow his pride to do whatever it takes. He just hasn't made the right decisions unfortunately. 

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 2

10 hours ago, rodeo said:

When it comes to football I have two preferences:

1a: Win

1b: Lose but with a lot of theatrics and hysterics.

So I'm happy either way. The only kind of football I hate is Reichball where we just lose and then go be quiet and respectful.

Greys Anatomy Ok GIF by ABC Network