• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody have the video of Nicole Tepper storming out of the suite?

CamWhoaaCam

29 minutes ago, beo said:

Of course not, they're narcissists. Well, I don't know about Nicole. But Dave sure as hell is. Typically, narcissists aren't known for their ability to take any sort of responsibility for their actions. In their mind, it's everyone else's fault. It shows clear as day in how the team has been run since he became the owner. 

This women’s husband bought a team and she inserted herself smack dab in the middle of the franchise.  I don’t know if it’s narcissism but it’s definitely rich people thinking because they got money it defaults them into being qualified to stuff they aren’t.  

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

This women’s husband bought a team and she inserted herself smack dab in the middle of the franchise.  I don’t know if it’s narcissism but it’s definitely rich people thinking because they got money it defaults them into being qualified to stuff they aren’t.  

It's just hard to know who does what right now in the organization. To get any real picture it's a game of dot connecting without any hard evidence. That's why I didn't want to firmly lump her in, wasn't saying she was or wasn't. For all we know Dave could be the one that always asks for her opinion on things and she's simply giving it.  Unlike with Dave IMO, who's proven time and time again that he doesn't learn from his mistakes and seems very intent on overruling the decisions of qualified football minds because he's convinced that learning the ropes from Marty Hurney for a year makes him a football wunderkind.

Edited by beo

I'd hope they hire someone(outside consultants)to truly analyze  the team from top to bottom and give an honest assessment  on Bryce especially. They are in denial and with all things perfect, Bryce may look ok... but he will never be the type of Qb to put you over anything more than Kirk Cousins land.  The one pass to Chark by the end zone was nice at 1st. Then I rewatched and noticed had Bryce had the arm, Chark could've walked in for the td. Nobody rarely catches it n keeps going. The pass to Mingo to the left wide open, Mingo had to slow down n catch it... its an alarming trend that most are overlooking. Both throws came with decent pockets...

Edited by Lurk21