• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bryce hate has gotten absurd

Adb6368

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's had a few "nice" plays. He honestly hasn't had a single play that made me sit up and say "WOW!". That's what you want to see out of a #1 overall pick. You want to see some wow moments. There haven't been any.

I mean, let's be honest. Has he made a single play that someone like Gardner Minshew isn't physically capable of making?

Minshew has had some wow plays in his career. 

Hell, PJ Walker even managed one. 

Bryce Young looks like a UDFA and we are 3 QB injuries in on the season.   I know he is in a bad scenario.  But he doesn’t have the tools.  

• Pie 7

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, let's be honest. Has he made a single play that someone like Gardner Minshew isn't physically capable of making?

Nope. Everything that he's been lauded for this far is just minimum for being an NFL QB, and even those are few and far between. Has not been a promising year thus far.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's had a few "nice" plays. He honestly hasn't had a single play that made me sit up and say "WOW!". That's what you want to see out of a #1 overall pick. You want to see some wow moments. There haven't been any.

There have been a couple. One was a scramble where he got positive yards where it looked to be a sure sack. The other was early in the season where he used his shoulders to draw down a corner so he could hit the flag route. 

But that's about it. The rest have been "nice for a rookie" plays that yes, Gardner Minshew could physically make. 

I tried for 8 weeks to be very gracious to Bryce but I just can't. He doesn't look prepared. Could he improve? Certainly. But this isn't #1 overall worthy play. I knew Lawrence would figure things out. I knew Burrow would figure things out. Josh Allen. Manning. These were all guys we knew would develop into good starting QBs.

Bryce ain't them. 

• Pie 4

Wow a lot of big brains in this thread with some very definitive statements. Just think so far in your lifetime every single choice you have made has lead you to poo posting on a 1-11 football team's message board. Ya'll aren't as bright as you think you are and that is a fact. The all knowing voices of the Carolina Huddle. Lol. At this point I hope Bryce is the starter for the next 10 years maybe it will get some of you clowns to finally abandon ship

• Pie 3

Been waiting all season for him to prove me wrong and show that he's got "it." Hasn't happened and at this point, I've seen enough to conclusively say that he doesn't have it. He doesn't have the drive or desire to win. Even when things around him crumbled, Cam's motor never wavered. Heck, even Darnold had more fight than Bryce. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Wow a lot of big brains in this thread with some very definitive statements. Just think so far in your lifetime every single choice you have made has lead you to poo posting on a 1-11 football team's message board. Ya'll aren't as bright as you think you are and that is a fact. The all knowing voices of the Carolina Huddle. Lol. At this point I hope Bryce is the starter for the next 10 years maybe it will get some of you clowns to finally abandon ship

And the cope brigade holdout reward goes to this guy 😂

1511074001_61WAscVPfWL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_FMwebp_.webp.3c636567ea007db7d7ce00dfac75427b.webp

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Relax, Nicole. It's ok.