• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sick of Losing…Do you have Patience for a Slow 2024.

Panthercougar68

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

This is a general question, with a whole new regime do you watch the panthers with patience in 2024 or throw out the “it’s Dave’s fault” when we have losses. I think it’s partly the teams fault that they gave us expectations for 2023 but I kinda view it as 2020 again and we don’t know what to expect.

Keep Pounding.

I’ve sat through 1-15 and 2-14 seasons before. Why would this be any different?

I know we don’t have a high first round pick to look forward to like we had in those years, and today’s situation seems super bleak—and it may be the worst we’ve experienced in franchise history—but those times also seemed pretty hopeless.

I won’t stop being a fan. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

39 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

I’ve sat through 1-15 and 2-14 seasons before. Why would this be any different?

I know we don’t have a high first round pick to look forward to like we had in those years, and today’s situation seems super bleak—and it may be the worst we’ve experienced in franchise history—but those times also seemed pretty hopeless.

I won’t stop being a fan. 

Things can turn around really quick in the nfl. They’re going to have to made good decisions though.

every time they’ve been presented with a choice they’ve made the wrong one. They’ve got to sign free agents that plug in a contribué. They have to hit on a couple draft picks. They have to get the right coaching staff. 

Is Bryce the starter in 2024?  Then no, I have no patience.  The same with Fitterer if still here. I will only have hope if Bryce is given competition, REAL competition (he will lose) Fitterer is gone and Tepper hires  a President of Football Operations and just flies in on Sundays to sit in his box.

Outside of that, I may find a new hobby next fall.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1