• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Admit Failure

BY9Franchise

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah it is obvious he will never develop on a team like ours. On a good team he would be like Jimmy G or Bridgewater. Needing a really good team around him to be successful. Panthers will never be able to raise up Young. 

I'm not even sure how successful he would be in San Francisco 

I'd seriously take a look at QBs with that 33rd pick depending on how free agency goes and how the draft develops. If they still had their 1st rounder they would without doubt be looking at one of the QBs in the first so I don't see why they shouldn't consider it in the second round.

Edited by Billy Goat
  • Pie 4

If a solid QB prospect drops to #32 you almost have to take him. Last month I would have said go with the best interior lineman or LT prospect because I don’t trust Scott F to draft a competent WR if his life depended on it. Now, I can’t imagine having to sit through another season of BY playing this poorly at the QB position. 

Anything can happen, but I don’t see any chance of us making the playoffs with Young at QB unless our division continues to suck and somehow we become like the 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, or 2001 Bucs on defense and rely on them to win games.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Your friendly reminder we could have drafted Justin Fields. Imagine him in the gun with CMC one side and DJ Moore on the other….Fitt is the real problem here. 

Fields and Moore look pretty good. I wonder what that combo plus CMC would have looked like. 

• Pie 1