• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Admit Failure

BY9Franchise

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

At this point I think they trade it. Are folks not concerned about Male and Williams also being guys who hold onto the ball too long? 

The concern is real for especially Williams. Can he function within the pocket in the NFL? I feel we’ve seen more of Maye in the pocket.

• Pie 1

Just now, Martin said:

The concern is real for especially Williams. Can he function within the pocket in the NFL? I feel we’ve seen more of Maye in the pocket.

For sure. I think the Bears look to find a team that wants a QB and makes a trade back and adds to the WR room, Oline or dline with the pick. Snags a second with theirs and if they are bad again next year they look to replace the QB. 

• Pie 2

I think the path forward is actually really simple. You draft oline/WR in round 2, you bring in a FA WR, and you let Bryce start next year. If he's improved, great, if hes like he his this year, you will have a top 5 pick and you go QB again.

Gone are the days of giving QBs 3-4 years, thats just not the reality. How many recently turn out good if they arent solid players in year 2? 

30 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

No point looking at how massive the dead cap would be and us not having a 1st in 2024.

At this point you may as well keep starting him and get yourself a top 5 pick in 2025. 2024 is basically a lost year If he doesn't make some magical leap in performance 

If I were going to watch games in 2025 I’d agree. You have to get that top pick back and he is the man to do it.

4 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Trade him NOW. Just get whatever you can get. A 4th rounder, a 5th rounder. It doesn't matter anymore. He's cut after next season.

We’re past the trade deadline and no team would give us a 4th or 5th rounder for him. TMJ has more trade value than Bryce and no one wanted TMJ. 

5 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

That Clown tepper just needs to admit he fugged up royally and admit he f*aged up taking Bryce Young cut him immediately and move on!

#CUTBRYCEYOUNG #CUTBRYCEYOUNG #CUTBRYCEYOUNG #CUTBRYCEYOUNG

Dipper doesn't understand in those terms...you have to put a financial spin on it....like you bought $100 stock its now worth $50...get rid of it before it hits $20