• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LaCanfora Hearing that Scott will be Gone

Panthercougar68

51 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

I’ll keep reiterating it - Tepper had better not retain 1 single person in that front office. Keeping anyone associated with this comedy of errors will show he hasn’t learned a damn thing. 

It would be near impossible to do that kind of reset over one offseason.

Typically you replace the GM first, then maybe after the draft you start making changes to other personnel people if you so desire.

I don’t expect anyone to say anything bc of buyout NDAs but my guess would be that Dan, Scott, Samir all internally point the finger at Tepper. Tepper wanted Bryce, Tepper wanted a 4th round receiver for him in the 2nd bc Steve Smith liked him, Tepper decided to trade away our 2 best offensive players. It’s all Tepper would be their argument.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Typically you replace the GM first, then maybe after the draft you start making changes to other personnel people if you so desire.

Yeah, typically. We all know our next puppet coach is going to choose "his" GM, at Tepper's urging.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think an effort must be made to get rid of the main culprits, Fitterer, Morgan & Suleiman especially. 

I know it isn’t cool to call for someone else’s job, but holy hell the record speaks for itself. 

Edited by SuperBowlBound

As people have already reiterated, it doesn't mean squat if Tepper will have a hand in the next hiring of both GM and coach (which he obviously will). There's no way around it, we are completely doomed. I've seen bad owners completely RUIN franchises with no hope for the future, and are still bad to this day. James Dolan for the Knicks comes to mind. Daniel Snyder. Jimmy Haslam. Dean Spanos. etc.

Our ONLY hope is for a Dolphins like lucky find in Mike McDaniels. Stephen Ross FINALLY got lucky. It only took him 14 years to do it. He'll find a way to ruin that too, just watch.