• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find a carpet to sweep it under..

Jmac

No comment from the team. Front office has nothing to say. Tepper doesn't think he has to say anything obviously.

His lawyers have probably told him to say nothing and let it play out. Keep a low profile and stay out of the spotlight. Sweep it under the rug and it will be forgotten in time. Take the NFL punishment and say nothing. Pay off the dude if need be and it will pass.

It's just bullsh%t that the team and fans have to deal with this guy for many years to come probably.

He isn't going anywhere if he doesn't have to. He his still making big $$$ even with a sh%t team.

Don't know how long I can keep caring about this team if this keeps up. Something has to change. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Any truth to rumors that the tantrum was over frustration with Bryce? I see some panther fans reporting this.

Oooo this is new I haven’t seen this yet. I thought Bryce was his guy? 

22 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Any truth to rumors that the tantrum was over frustration with Bryce? I see some panther fans reporting this.

He threw his drink at a fan because he is mad at Bryce?

Id love to know what that fan was saying to him? Prob talking up Stroud.

24 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I think its because it happened on the INT return at the end of the game.  The assumption being that the fan said something to trash Bryce and he lost it.

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

It will be interesting to see if he shows his face in his box sunday

…but I can guarantee he won’t be on the jumbo screens…

…his happy ass would be endlessly booed

He’s already read the room, it’s why players from Panthers and FC were on the tree lighting platform this year instead of the Teppers and that was back in November.

25 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The NFL hasn’t even said anything so there’s more probably going on then the video showed. No an excuse but just stating something is up.

I don't think so. 24+ hours since the incident and the NFL hasn't even acknowledged it.  Usually they put some PR statement that they were made aware of the incident and are looking into it etc etc usually pretty close to after it happens.  If we don't hear anything about it tomorrow, it's likely water under the bridge already.

• Beer 1

He better get used to it because he is the easiest target around and he keeps making more ammo. With the way he runs the team I am more than happy to watch him eat poo at any turn because the football sure isn't watchable. 

It's just another thing to talk about as they make fun of the team because it's never made it past 'look at this rich loser' phase yet.