• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official final game of this wretched season GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, recceice said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13198/jimmy-clausen

You said he’s worst then Jimmy Clausen right??

And real fans remember Pickles had Smitty, Lafell, Dwill, Jstew, a better Oline.. And in your opinion his 2010 season of 5tds and 14ints is better.. Lmao okay

You are wasting your time 

I wanted young to succeed   He just doesn’t 

it isn’t a lot of fun to pay thousands of dollars to see this 

at least Clausen didn’t cost anything  

im sure young is a nice guy, kind to puppies and fans but that is not what he is here to do   He is simply not a nfl qb 

you think people are being unfair to him. Life is hard. Life is unfair. He is going to make at least 30 million and he gives not one shred of hope 

keep believing. 

Believing doesnt cost anything but when you are paying for trash, it’s a different story 

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Offense shut out last 2 games. Every resource needs to go to that side of the ball and there needs to be a open competition for EVERY position.

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

Including QB

Correct.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

Pickles played less games and had less attempts. Their yards per attempt and completion are nearly identical.

That’s the comeback .3  less games and a way better team is why Pickles season wasn’t the worst.. Okay.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

im sure young is a nice guy, kind to puppies and fans but that is not what he is here to do   He is simply not a nfl qb 

you think people are being unfair to him. Life is hard. Life is unfair. He is going to make at least 30 million and he gives not one shred of hope 

keep believing. 

Believing doesnt cost anything but when you are paying for trash, it’s a different story 

Yep.  Bryce is worse. Clausen cost a 2nd round pick.  Bryce cost us DJ Moore and 2 first round picks. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

keep believing. 

I’m not I’m actually fan. I’ll be here win or loss actually supporting the team and making objective decisions based what is actually happening.. 

Thats your best point thoe Byrce cost us more but that wasn’t what you said .. But at this point it don’t matter .. BY will be here next year and I’ll be rooting he gets better and this team does better no matter what..

Edited by recceice
  • Poo 1