• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Problem is the QB pool looks significantly weaker than this year. THIS was the year we should have tanked and we couldn't even do that right.

There's nothing we can do about that now. I'll take any prospect who can remotely throw a football at this point. Beggars can't be choosers. 

I believe he's a good kid. NFL QB? Future is not looking bright. But I also believe the toxic folks who attacked anyone that had a dissenting opinion about his abilities in the weeks before the draft now look foolish to say the least. Life comes at you fast.

It's all about that 2025 draft baby. One way or another something big is changing after what will assuredly be another letdown next season regardless of who is the coach.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, RJK said:

We should bully him into retirement 

IF he's not looking good under a new situation next year, he honestly may not stick around the NFL as a backup.  Could get benched by game 6-7ish if the results look the same under a new regime and then, I see him sliding out of the league.  

I could easily see him leaving and build a career outside the game (on the field that is).  

• Beer 1