• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Yup. Hoping we will fail for years just to be able to rub it in Tepper’s face is super weird. 

OK let me speak slow.. I don't want anything to rub in tepper's face. I want tepper to learn his lesson and let the football people make the football decisions. It's really not hard 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

On a more serious note, it looks like Harbaugh is using the NFL as a bargaining chip and Michigan fans are ok with that.

We still could interview him, the Atlanta one came out of nowhere. Maybe we will do the same? 

31 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He has to learn to stay out of football. Only way that will happen is to see stuff he passed on succeed.

Pretty easy to understand. 

Since I’m a Panthers fan, I hope the Panthers are the best team in football every year and I don’t really care if David Tepper falls back asswards into it. I don’t care if it’s Harbaugh as the coach or some dude I’ve never heard of, as long as the team is good. It’s weird seeing all the “fans” here who are hoping for failure or the team to be moved or whatever. Hoping the Falcons do well so that David Tepper learns some sort of lesson is weird. You don’t even know if Tepper tried to get an interview with Harbaugh. For all you know, Harbaugh could be Tepper’s top choice and Harbaugh just doesn’t want to coach here. I would define somebody who hopes Harbaugh “goes to Atlanta and owns the division for years” as a Falcons fan, not a Panthers fan.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Yup. Hoping we will fail for years just to be able to rub it in Tepper’s face is super weird. 

Agreed. Like , let's watch our team suffer for years as some kind of payback because the hate for Tepper.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

OK let me speak slow.. I don't want anything to rub in tepper's face. I want tepper to learn his lesson and let the football people make the football decisions. It's really not hard 

Or, you can hope he does some good hires this time and our division rivals mess it up. Now that would be much better. And let me know if I need to repeat that slower…

7 minutes ago, ncfan said:

So

looks like Bill Belichick or Harbaugh to Atlanta incoming

IMG_7504.jpeg

Hmmm.  I'd probably prefer Harbaugh if I was a Falcons fan.  I'd be concerned about Belichick acquiring and developing a new young QB.  And that is a young team.  Harbaugh seems like he'd be the easier coach to resonate with for a lot of their players.

• Pie 1