• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers will prioritize HC then pair him with a bright new sexy boy GM

what would be interesting is to see a list of who this firm has helped in the past and look at how that panned out.  I know the owner had Chelsea/soccer ties but they do NBA, NFL, and everything apparently 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

what would be interesting is to see a list of who this firm has helped in the past and look at how that panned out.  I know the owner had Chelsea/soccer ties but they do NBA, NFL, and everything apparently 

They helped rams, 49ers, philly, and falcons. Smith was 50/50 on getting fired and the other 3 are some of the best results you can ask. I posted their 2 star review on goggle tho.....

I mean they have to better than tepper, right??

Whoever the HC is, Tepper needs to stop the weekly sit down meetings and let man coach his team. We also don't need Nicole Tepper helping out with the offensive line or other areas of concern as it appeared to be this year. Way too much involvement from the Teppers. 

• Pie 2

alot of why questions come to mind because it seems like we are trying to fix something yet going about fixing it  the exact same way we fugged it up to begin with seems so well just plain stupid...

anyway I was hoping we would do things different this time around  & hire a GM then give him complete control over hiring a new coaching staff & assembling a roster.moreover a GM doesn't need a coach helping him do his job he needs the coach to focus on coaching the freaking team

this would only work with a proven HC, I see people posting this is how teams do it and other than all star, successful HCs, I don’t really see it…

I think teppers issue is he has no clue what a good GM is, course he doesn’t know what a good HC is either so who the fug knows what he’s doing