• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If I was worth $21 Billion and owned the Carolina Panthers, I would…

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

Hire the best General Manager money could buy, let him select the best Coaches and Scouting Firms  money could buy, then step back and let him prove he was worth the money.

If this approach didn't work the first time I tried it, I would  fire the General Manager and repeat the same plan until it did.

This is essentially what Tepper is doing. 

8 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

This is essentially what Tepper is doing. 

not technically, Tepper isn't hiring the best that money can buy ....he is hiring the best he can get.  Which is an unknown given each year he has made the jobs less and less attractive. 

I mean, it's already reported they weren't taking the stereotypical route on the interviews.....out of fear they would be rejected that way and look bad. 

I would talk so much trash and become insufferable.  Probably name myself GM and give it a go.  Buy whatever I wanted.  Do pretty much what ever I wanted and use my money and influence to not be held accountable for anything. 

And give a HUUUGE amount to foundations and charity to try to make the world a better place.