• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

1 minute ago, emhoward said:

Since comparisons are inevitable. My impressions are.

I'm VERY impressed with Stroud. But also VERY impressed by his playercaller. VERY impressed by his weapons (mostly singletary, Collins, and Schultz. Imagine them with Dell.) and VERY impressed by his OLINE. He's a had two pressures all day against a good line. 

My premature conclusions are - Stroud is WAY better than Bryce, but his weapons are also WAY better, his playcaller is WAY better, and his Oline is WAY better. 

I want Harbaugh, but Slowik is number 2.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can you imagine if this kid leads the Texans to the SB as a rookie?

Tepper probably on his yacht in the middle of the ocean watching this game thinking damn I screwed up.

tbh I hope it happens.

The more Tepper is humiliated and humbled the better.  It needs to be laid bare that he doesn't know what the fug he's doing and he needs to butt out and just write checks.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

David Tepper might be borderline suicidal right now watching Stroud play well in the playoffs against one of the best defenses in the NFL. 

I was just thinking this thought, At this point he had to have turned the game off in anger

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can you imagine if this kid leads the Texans to the SB as a rookie?

Tepper probably on his yacht in the middle of the ocean watching this game thinking damn I screwed up.

I don't think he has the humility to do that. He still probably thinks he just hired the wrong coaching staff to unleash the super processing. I'll be surprised if he ever acknowledged his mistake. It'll always be the failure of the staffs. I just wonder how many coaches he'll let Bryce bury?