• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Aight. I am done here. Time to watch hockey.

Zero chance I am signing up for Peasizedcock for a couple of playoff games.

Nice try NBC. Enjoy the advertisers basically telling you to not do that again next season.

It was good. But cleveland did fall apart. 

9 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Right. They hit on the playcaller/play designer. That changes absolutely everything. Everything. I really don't want to get into a Stroud vs Young debate. It's futile. The situations are too different to make definitive statements either way. The Panthers season is over. Time to move on to next season for them and the playoffs for the NFL.

But... if you can't see the difference in playcalling, protection, receiver separation and YAC, then you're not trying. Even casual fans can see that. 

I would counter by saying Andy Dalton looked pretty good with the same crew in Seattle 

players play better with hope. Young offers none or sporadically and that is also an issue from a team prospective 

young should be on a very short leash next season and their should be competition for him 

I want him to succeed I just see no path to it in the NFL 

As Parcells said about Youngs outlier size, ‘he better walk on water’

he doesn’t 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Our QB allows DBs to cheat on anything within 20 yards of the line of scrimmage (and that doesn't include 15 yard out routes - they're off the table). 

When you don't have to respect getting beat deep of course separation is going to be hard to come by - these are elite athletes / players playing with a cheat sheet. 

This is very telling. You just don't know. 

Do you think that any NFL DB can outrun any NFL QBs arm? I played DB in college. The only time you cheat is if you don't respect the receiver's ability to separate. You ain't ever outrunning a throw. Ever. You let a receiver break your cushion because the receiver can't beat you. Not the throw. Geez.