• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pretty confident its gonna be Dan Morgan GM

Frank9999

A pairing with Hallaby/Brown would go a long way to show that we are serious about re-imagining the direction at the top of the organization. I have nothing against Morgan, but there does need to be a new voice in the room. 

The Eagles continually draft well and select wise FAs. I want some of that here to help just in case Morgan is Fitterer 2.0. 

10 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Yall let you hate for Tepper cloud your judgement, Dan Morgan will be a fine GM and the well respected. This ain’t some random and This the same group that loved Fitt and his in on every deal motto till it didn’t work 

Where is your confidence in Tepper coming from? All I've seen so far is a series of blunders and they seem to be getting progressively worse. I'll change my tune when I'm given a reason to hope for better. Until then, this is a clown show.

Loved Fitt? Hell, I said from the get go anyone willing to take a job as a GM without final roster say ain't a guy you actually want to be hiring to be a GM.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1